Skip to content
USING THE SELNERTXTM
- Make sure the orthotic does not extend beyond the ball of your foot. It is better to be a bit short then a bit long.
- If you have an arch support please remove it and replaced it with the DFI (dual foam insole) It is important the SelnerTx sits flat in your shoe you can place the DFI under or over the SelnerTx according to your preference
- In initially using the SelnerTx please make sure that the device is set at 0 (meaning the 0 is pointed at 6 o'clock) Do not increase control until you have used the device comfortable for at least 2 days
- Do not exercise with the device until you have been comfortable walking with the device for a week
- Because this device changes the way you move it may take a few days to a few weeks to get used to the device Please be patient
- If you are having consistent pain or have had an injury please see your podiatrist or physician since this device is designed to help alignment but should never replace your doctors care
- IF you are having any problems getting used to the device please remove the wheel and use the device without the wheel. The device will be helpful and the wheel can be placed on the device at a later time.